Griffin Armament EXPLORR 6.5MM Suppressor (Taper Mount)
This product ships from another warehouse location and not available at our retail store. Orders may take an additional 3-5 business days for processing.
The EXPLORR™ series was built on years of prior experience and R&D with tubeless designs. Relatively unknown, Griffin started pushing the limits on modern suppressor engineering when in 2010, they designed the first tubeless silencers in the US. Tubeless designs although relatively featureless, provide the most optimal strength to weight ratio of any construction method. With a solid background in tubeless suppressor engineering, Griffin sought to push the limits of what was capable by creating the EXPLORR™ series of suppressors that hit titanium weights with a more durable material. Lower weight means smaller point of impact shift, higher unsupported position accuracy potential, and less fatigue to the user when carrying equipment.
The 6.5mm version of the EXPLORR™ series was meant to provide the long range shooter with a lightweight accurate suppressor with minimal POI shift and optimal mid caliber performance.
Sound Pressure Level Notes:
- 24" 6.5CM Tikka T3 built by Short Action Customs with Hornady factory ammunition measured 137db at the muzzle
- 16" Griffin MK1 Carbine with Nato M885 ammo measured 136db at the muzzle
- Taper Mount Tactical Compensator ( 5/8x24" 6.5mm)
- Suppressor Pouch
- Diameter: 1.5"
- Overall Length: 6.4"
- Length Added: 4.2" past Tactical Compensator
- Weight: 12.7 Ounces
- Materials: 17-4 Stainless Steel Fully H900 Heat Treated
- Attachment: All Taper Mount devices
- DB Attenuation: 6.5CM (137db) 5.56mm (137db)
- Finish: Cerakote® finish
- Full Auto Rated: Yes
THIS IS A CLASS 3 NFA ITEM. ALL NFA RULES APPLY
FFL & SOT Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.