Compatible with the M4SD series SD-QD suppressor interface the Flash Comp provides a sacrificial baffle to increase the service life of your silencer. It is also pre drilled, and 2.25” length for 14.5” to 16” permanently attached, Non-SBR, M4 carbine builds. For optimal flash reduction we recommend 14.5″ or longer barreled host weapons. Extreme durability, low concussion flash and recoil reduction are the wave of the future- the Flash Comp provides an elegant solution to a complex problem. Includes shim set and over-travel stop washer.
Over-travel stop tab should be positioned at the bottom of the muzzle device (6 Oclock).
|Materials:||17-4PH Stainless Steel|
- Ambidextrous QD Mount
- Free of wear prone geometry
- Flash tines help mitigate excessive flash
- Precisely calculated porting to neutralize muzzle movement
- Sacrificial baffle to extend the life of your suppressor
- 17-4 PH Stainless steel to withstand hard use
- Lustrous Black Oxide Finish
- Griffin Laser Logo Marked
- 1/2x28 industry standard Thread Pitch for 5.56mm carbines
- Shim set Included
- Over-Travel stop washer Included
- Compatible with M4SD series silencers