Griffin Armament MK1 Recce .223 Wylde Carbine Rifle - 16"
Available for In-Store Purchase or Curbside Pickup Auburn, WA
Ships from Distribution Facility
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
The Griffin MK1 rifle series represents a focused engineering project on creating a full featured, quality, value packed carbine worthy of use as your primary carbine out of the box. Front to back Griffin rifles leave no stone unturned.
The MK1 Recce 16" 223wylde carbine is a front line fighting rifle. Everything you need and nothing you don't, this out of the box rifle is ready to hit the ground running. The tuned mid length gas system and suppressor optimized buffer system ensure a soft yet reliable gas system suppressed or unsuppressed.
- Griffin 416R SS HEDP™ Barrels
- Rainier Arms Precision Match Grade BCG - Nitride
- Griffin Forged Upper And Lower Type 3 hardcoat anodized
- Griffin Ambidextrous Selectors
- Griffin A3 Grip and enhanced trigger guard
- Griffin SN-ACH™ (Suppressor Normalized Ambi Charging Handle)
- Griffin Contour Connect QD End plate
- Griffin Maritime Receiver Extension™
- Griffin AR-SOB (Suppressor Optimized Buffer)
- Griffin ECS™ Extreme Condition Stock
- Griffin RailShield™ 4 piece panel set
- Griffin Low Pro RIGID™ rail system
- Griffin Micro Modular Sights™
- Griffin Primo Gas Block (pinned)
- Griffin Silencer Mount Muzzle Device
- Griffin Dimpled Takedown Pins
- Weight: 7 pounds
- Overall length : 33"
|Product Type||AR-15 Rifle|