Handl Defense Enhanced Magazine Release (EMR) is a great addition to the function of the SCAR weapon system. Handl Defense has received reports of some having difficulty using the index finger to positively engage the magazine release button. This also has been reported by some while shooting from the prone position, regardless of hand size.
To allow for easier use of the magazine release, Handl Defense introduces the Enhanced Magazine Release. This functional upgrade allows the user to reduce wasted movement during the manual of arms with the SCAR. This upgrade can assist in reducing reload times for the competitor or professional.
The Handl Defense Enhanced Magazine Release follows the elegant lines of both the OEM trigger module and the Handl Defense SCAR25. This addition, it does not interfere with assembly or disassembly. The EMR allows for trigger module components to be removed in an ambidextrous fashion.
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Finish: Type III Hard Coat Anodized Black
- Extended and scalloped paddle for added grip
- No through hole for cleaner appearance
- Contoured design to not interfere with function of weapon
- Compatible with Mk16, Mk17, Mk20, SCAR16, SCAR17, all Handl Defense trigger modules.