Handl Defense introduces the SCAR25, The first major upgrade for the FN SCAR-H platform. Made from billet 7075 T6 aluminum. We have completely re-engineered this lower receiver the way it should have been done it the first time. We have specifically designed the magazine well to be compatible with the readily available and combat proven SR-25, and M110 magazines, including the widely used MAGPUL P-MAG 20 in .308. We redesigned the grip tang to accept all M16/M4 compatible grips such as the Magpul and ERGO grips. We re-contoured the arch above the grip to accommodate gloved and smaller hands better reach to the fire controls.Benefits:
- Aluminum receiver is stronger than the factory plastic, and will not crack in extreme cold or become pliable in extreme heat.
- Will accept Any AR-15 pistol grip
- No modification of FN LPK needed for install
- Lighter and stronger than factory lower when using full combat load out.
- Uses a proven and readily available US magazine design with a over 50 year track record.
- Cost of magazines are approximately 3:1
- Variety of magazine options and compatibility with other platforms.
- Exterior appearance resembles original lower
9x FN Factory SCAR-H magazines weights 2.34lbs. 9x Magpul P-Mag 20 .308 magazines weights 1.44lbs.. Weight savings of .9lbs. SCAR25 lower weights (X), that is a total combat load weight savings of (X).SPECIFICATIONS:
- Material: Billet Aluminum 7075 T6
- Coating: Type III Hard Coat (Black or FN Tan)
- Coating Notes: FN Tan = Units are anodized for material protection and hardness then painted with mil spec ceramic paint per contract for color consistency.
- Magazine: SR-25, M110, MAGPUL .308 P-Mag, and like mags
- Grip: ANY AR-15 Style Grip
- Weight: TBD
Will Fit Any Style AR-15 Grip is in reference to standard dimensions of AR-15 pistol grips. Grips with extended tangs, arches, flanges, etc are not guaranteed to fit, with the exception of the ERGO. This is due to inconsistencies in the specifications of these extra parts. For Example Magpul MIADs will fit with without any type of modification when using the other 2 back straps that are supplied in the grip kit. MOE, BCM, Umbrella Corp, STARK, and like grips while being fine products will not fit due to their extended tang. These grip tangs were designed to answer an ergonomic need in the AR-15 platform, witch is not needed in the SCAR25 platform. There for not needing the added feature.
Customer Reviews (1)
- No commentReview by Brian
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $14.39
Special Price $9.92