Heckler & Koch (H&K) USP9 V7 NMS 9mm Pistol - W/ LEM Trigger
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
Originally designed for the American market the USP Universal Self-loading Pistol has found international acceptance as an accurate and ultra reliable handgun. Features favored by U.S. law enforcement and military users provided much of the design criteria for the USP. The controls are uniquely American influenced by such famous designs as the Government Model 1911 pistol.
All USPs feature a fiber reinforced polymer frame stiffened by stainless steel inserts at areas subject to stress and friction. The USP control lever a combination safety and decocking lever is frame mounted and quickly accessible unlike the slide-mounted safeties common on many semiautomatic pistols. Variant 7 is a double action without control lever & no manual safety decocking lever.
Using a modified Browning-type action with a special patented recoil reduction system, the USP recoil reduction system reduces recoil effects on pistol components and also lowers the recoil forces felt by the shooter. This same recoil reduction system has been tested and proven in the HK Mark 23 pistol developed for the U.S. Special Operations Command. The USP recoil reduction system is insensitive to ammunition types and requires no special adjustment or maintenance. It functions effectively in all USP models.
The modular design of the USP’s internal components allows the control lever function to be switched from the left to the right side of the pistol for left-handed shooters. The USP can also be converted from one type of trigger firing mode to another. This includes combination double-action and single-action (DA/SA) modes and double action only (DAO) modes.
- Corrosion proof fiber-reinforced polymer frame
- Polygonal bore profile for increased velocity, easier cleaning, and longer barrel life
- Can be converted to any of nine trigger firing modes
- Corrosion resistant “Hostile Environment” blued finish
- Oversized trigger guard for use with gloves
- One piece machined slide made from nitro-carburized steel
- Universal mounting grooves for installing accessories
- Ambidextrous magazine release lever
- Extended slide release
- Patented Lock-Out Safety device
- Caliber: 9mmX19
- Overall length: 7.68 in.
- Overall height: 5.31 in.
- Overall width: 1.26 in.
- Barrel length: 4.25 in.
- Sight radius: 6.22 in.
- Weight W/O magazine: 27.20 oz
- Weight W/ Magazine: 1.69 LB
- Magazine capacity: 10/15 Rounds
- Trigger System: SA/ DA, DAO
- Trigger Pull: 20N (SA) / 51N (DA)
- Sights: Fixed
|Manufacturer||Heckler & Koch|