The Tuckable KYDEX IWB holster features a one point fixed belt cradle that attaches below the belt line. This feature allows you to carry your firearm truly concealed with your shirt tucked in. the belt cradle will accommodate most belts ranging from 1.25”dress belts to the 2”web belts. As you come in for the “full combat grip” you will see that the holster is precisely cut away to not interfere with the grip or draw in any way seeding the firearm in the operators hand with no interference. This holster has an integrated adjustable tension that can be set with any traditional Phillips head screw driver.
S&W J Frame 2 1/4"
- Made from Genuine KYDEX
- Slim .080 design
- Body contouring comfort
- Outside radius for minimal printing
- Deep well attachment point to allow the operator to tuck in his or her shirt between the firearm and pants.
- Single molded attachment point (low visibility when tucked)
- Strategic cutaways for maximizing the (full combat grip)
- Molded friction fit security.
- Adjustable tension.
- Full length sweat guard to separate the pistol slide and rear sight from the operator’s skin.
|Manufacturer||K Rounds LLC|