JP Enterprises LRI-20 6.5 Creedmoor Long-Range Competition Rifle
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
The LRI-20™ Long-Range Competition Rifle is configured for peak precision performance—a great option for anyone looking for speed and accuracy at long range. This configuration is perfect for the precision rifle shooter looking for a high-quality, accurate gas gun capable of consistent accuracy out to 1200 yards. The LRI-20™ LRCR is chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor for more distance while still offering providing a soft recoil impulse. This is a complete package rifle with a sling and mount. All that is left is to lock in your favorite optic and you are ready to start shooting.
- Receivers: Machined-from-billet, integral-nut LRI-20™ receiver set
- Finish: Matte Black
- Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Barrel: 22" Supermatch™ | medium contour | 1:8 twist | XL gas system
- Muzzle: Large Profile Compensator
- Barrel Finish: Black Teflon® | JP Jam Nut
- Heat Sink: Black JP Thermal Dissipator™
- Hand Guard: MK III Rapid Configuration | XXL (17.25” OAL)
- Charging Handle: Low-profile side-charge handle
- Gas System: Detent adjustment | low profile
- Bolt Assembly: LMOS™ polished stainless steel bolt carrier | HP EnhancedBolt™
- Buffer: Silent Captured Spring
- Trigger: 3.5-4.0 lbs. | Curved
- Stock: Magpul PRS GEN3
- Grip: Hogue
- Accessories: Large-frame accessory pack, QD sling swivel, 2" modular rail, 30mm/1" flat-top scope mount, thread protector, JP 2-point sling
- Length (min.): 44.5 in.
- Weight: 11.0 lbs.
|Product Type||AR-10 Rifle|
|Manufacturer||JP Enterprises Inc|
|Gas Block Diameter||.875"|