Manufactured as ever to the uncompromising JP standard, the MK III system is the final word on modular design fusing simplicity and utility with the benefits of both:
- New, patented attachment method dramatically improves structural integrity while allowing for perfect alignment to bore axis comparable to one-piece, monolithic systems
- The only forend system other than monolithics to offer top rail continuity, allowing bridging of the receiver and hand guard rail with optical mounts
- Barrel nut redesign allows for easier and faster barrel installation or replacement
- Internal barrel retainer nut serves as a lifetime component that doesn't distort like one-piece, one-time-use aluminum barrel retention nuts
- Unified nut design accepts both the iconic, rock-blasted JP Signature and practical Rapid Configuration tubes with new knurled finish and allows for easy change between them
- Easily interchangeable tubes with rapid re-indexing
- Standard, readily available 10-32 screws for rail attachment less limiting compared to the problems of proprietary hardware
Machined from 6061 T6 aluminum with a 4140 steel barrel nut, this mid-length hand guard includes two JPHGS quick-detach sling studs.
MK III Modular Hand Guard
Length: XL (15.5” OAL) or XXL (17.25” OAL)
Platform: DPMS LR-308, Knights SR-25, 2010-11 Bushmaster or similar
Tube Style: Signature
Receiver Thread Pattern: 1 7/16" x 16 TPI
Max. Compatible Barrel OD: 1.170"
Inside Diameter: 1.75"
Outside Diameter: 2”
Overall Length: 15.5” or 17.25”
Weight 15.5": 4.912 oz.(barrel nut) / 12.656 oz.(tube)
Weight 17.25": 4.912 oz.(barrel nut) / 14.256 oz.(tube)
Color: Matte black hard coat anodizing
|Manufacturer||JP Enterprises Inc|