JP Enterprises AR-10 MK III Free Floating Modular Hand Gaurd DPMS LR 308
The definitive modular hand guard, the JP MK III System has been over twenty years in the making, combining the advancements of every hand guard we've ever developed. With a new enhanced attachment method that combines aesthetic polish and durability, this system accommodates both the stylish, rock-blasted JP Signature tube and the Rapid Configuration tube with its faster rail relocation and new textured finish. Like its predecessors, MK III allows for easy rail mounting at any of the cardinal points along the tube as well as at the 45°s while also offering continued compatibility with all JP Tactical Rail accessories.
Manufactured as ever to the uncompromising JP standard, the MK III system is the final word on modular design fusing simplicity and utility with the benefits of both:
- New, patented attachment method dramatically improves structural integrity while allowing for perfect alignment to bore axis comparable to one-piece, monolithic systems
- The only forend system other than monolithics to offer top rail continuity, allowing bridging of the receiver and hand guard rail with optical mounts
- Barrel nut redesign allows for easier and faster barrel installation or replacement
- Internal barrel retainer nut serves as a lifetime component that doesn't distort like one-piece, one-time-use aluminum barrel retention nuts
- Unified nut design accepts both the iconic, rock-blasted JP Signature and practical Rapid Configuration tubes with new knurled finish and allows for easy change between them
- Easily interchangeable tubes with rapid re-indexing
- Standard, readily available 10-32 screws for rail attachment less limiting compared to the problems of proprietary hardware
Machined from 6061 T6 aluminum with a 4140 steel barrel nut, this mid-length hand guard includes two JPHGS quick-detach sling studs.
MK III Modular Hand Guard
Length: XL (15.5” OAL) or XXL (17.25” OAL)
Platform: DPMS LR-308, Knights SR-25, 2010-11 Bushmaster or similar
Tube Style: Signature
Receiver Thread Pattern: 1 7/16" x 16 TPI
Max. Compatible Barrel OD: 1.170"
Inside Diameter: 1.75"
Outside Diameter: 2”
Overall Length: 15.5” or 17.25”
Weight 15.5": 4.912 oz.(barrel nut) / 12.656 oz.(tube)
Weight 17.25": 4.912 oz.(barrel nut) / 14.256 oz.(tube)
Color: Matte black hard coat anodizing
|Manufacturer||JP Enterprises Inc|