- Lower 5.5 ounces
- Upper 5.2 ounces
- Match fitted from the factory for supreme fit with zero action movement.
- Short strand and long strand fibers infused with virgin polymer not regrind.
- Impact modifier in the polymer
- 7071 aluminum inserts around FCG and breakdown pins W/Hard anodizing
- 7071 aluminum buffer tube mount W/Hard anodizing
- Textured outside surface with raised grooves on mag well for positive grip
- Lifetime warranty.
KSP X-7 Assembly tool (sold separately)
- KSP X-7 Assembly tool is required to be used when assembling your upper assembly. Our tool takes all strain off of the upper receiver and ensures a safe assembly
- If you choose to not purchase our tool for assembly please note that a assembly tool must be used to ensure no damage made to the receiver when assembly.
- Use of a “saddle” type receiver block is prohibited as these will damage a receiver during assembly, whether Polymer or aluminum due to the nature of the device.
Please note that these sets are for the advanced builder and that the barrel nut torquing must be done using ONLY the Kaiser US KSP X7 upper tool or Geissele Reaction Rod Upper assembly tool.
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email their license to FFL@rainierarms.com or they can also fax it in. Please give us a few days to process the information.
Customer Reviews (4)
- Excellent especailly in tactical applicationsReview by Chad
- Highly Recommended!!Review by Eric
- Excellent ReceiverReview by Andrew
- DO NOT BUY THESE!Review by Joshua
do yourself a favor and stick with aluminum or just stay far from this company (Posted on 8/2/2016)