Lone Wolf Arms Freedom Wolf 80% Pistol Frame For Glock 19
Ships from Distribution Facility
New Jersey - Will not ship due to state restrictions!
Washington State - No in-store purchase. Shipping available only!
DIY doesn’t have to be stock. Upgrade your 80% game with the Lone Wolf Arms Freedom Wolf. If you’re familiar with the Timberwolf® frame, you’ll see many similarities between the two frames. The Freedom Wolf is not at the stage of manufacturing to meet the ATF definition on a firearm frame. This means that this item can ship straight to your door, with no Federal Firearms License required. Simply follow the instructions provided, and 48 hours later, you will be ready to assemble and shoot your home built Freedom Wolf!
- Accepts Gen3 or Gen4 G19/23/32/38 slides (via dust cover adapter)
- Fits in standard Glock® 19 holsters
- Extended beaver tail designed to disperse recoil impulse
- Ambidextrous reversable Gen4 style magazine catch
- Undercut trigger guard for higher grip placement
- Removed finger grooves for improved grip position
- Compatible with Glock® Gen3 or Gen4 G19/23/32/38 slides.
- Weight: 2.6 oz. stripped, 3.2 oz. partially finished, 4.7 oz. complete with locking block and trigger installed
- Length: 7.00”
- Height including magwell: 4.77”
- Width: 1.13” frame, 1.49” magwell
- Freedom Wolf 80% lower
- Stencil (Jig)
- Front rail (x2)
- Rear rail (x2)
- Flat backstrap
- Swelled backstrap
- Front rail cap (x2)
- Left rear rail cap
- Right rear rail cap
- 3mm drill bit
- 4mm drill bit
- Rail Adhesive
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
|Product Type||80% Lower|
|Manufacturer||Lone Wolf Arms|