Luth-AR MBA-3 Carbine Stock
The MBA-3 Carbine is our new revolutionary designed stock! This stock is to be paired with Carbine AR rifles that will allow shooters to have full adjustability. Not only is it the lightest and most affordable adjustable buttstock on the market, it includes several stand-out features and attributes. This stock works with both Commercial and Mil-Spec tubes/assemblies. To learn more about it, check out the details below.
Proudly made in the U.S.A
*This product does not include Sling Swivels or Buffer Tube Assembly, you can purchase those separately on our site.
The MBA-3 includes the following features:
- Buttstock assembly to mount to a Carbine AR
- Fits all .223 and most .308 AR style rifles
- Easy to Replace and quick to install
- It adds up to 1-inch of height on the cheek rest, and an additional 1-1/16 inch length of pull
- Made of super strong glass-filled nylon, the Luth-AR MBA-3 weighs roughly half that of comparable stocks coming in at just 18 ounces.
- Includes a Picatinny Rail on the bottom rear of the Stock Body to attach your choice of many accessories.
- Designed a flat bottom index set screw (10-24) to eliminate that constant rattle of carbine collapsible buttstock. This also allows you to secure the stock in your favorite position.
- 3-axis adjustable butt plate assembly (keep in mind this butt plate assembly is interchangeable with the original MBA-1 Buttstock) will have the following movement:
- Horizontal for linear adjustment (i.e. length of pull)
- Vertical for a perfect butt plate fit into the curvature of the shoulder.
- Lateral adjustment for a ½ inch left or right cast.
- Adapts To Existing Commercial and Mil-Spec Buffer Tubes
- Certain after Market Commercial Buffer Tubes that exceed 1.172″ may not fit
- The MBA-3 and MBA-4 will come in black. Flat dark earth and Pink will be available in a few more months
- The vertical struts for the MBA 3 are fixed therefore the cheek pc is not reversible like the MBA 1 however the cheek pc itself is designed with a cheek pad for the lefty
- Length of Pull (LOP) – Extended: 15 5/8″
- Length of Pull (LOP) – Collapsed: 11 11/16″
- Overall Length Extended: 8 3/4″
- Overall Length Collapsed: 7 11/16″
- Weight: 18.5 ounces
*Length of Pull Specs depend on Buffer Tube Hole Location/Position and 5 or 6 hole patter.
Compatible Buffer Assemblies:
- .223 Mil-Spec Carbine Buffer Assembly
- .223 Commercial Carbine Buffer Assembly
- .308 Mil-Spec Carbine Buffer Assembly
- .308 Commercial Carbine Buffer Assembly
It does not include the following, but can be purchased separately in the accessories section:
- Sling Swivels
- Carbine Buffer tube
- Carbine Buffer Body
- Carbine Buffer Spring
- Latch Plate
- Lock Ring
Installation Notes: When tightening the anti rattle set screw, be careful not to over tighten as it may cause the threaded insert to separate from the plastic stock body.