The IC SPR variant utilizes the same Cold Hammer Forged, spiral fluted barrel as the IC Enhanced. The SPR employs a low profile fixed gas block for the piston system and a longer 12 inch user-configurable, modular rail system. Topped with our low profile Skirmish Sights, the IC line of rifles is the latest evolution in the LWRCI 5.56 rifle.
The IC-SPR is our flagship and most popular model. This is a great all-around 5.56 rifle that utilizes LWRC’s most popular features; fluted barrel, ambi controls, and SPR modular rail system.
- LWRC Adjustable Compact Stock
- LWRC High Efficiency Flash Hider
- LWRC Flip Up Skirmish Sights
- LWRC Enhanced Fire Control Group
- LWRC Ambidextrous Sling Mount
- LWRC Modular 12" Rail System
- LWRC Ambidextrous Charging Handle
- Fully Ambidextrous Lower Receiver
- Fluted Nicorr Treated Barrel
- MOE+ Grip
- Comes With Picatinny Rail Sections for Attachments
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Barrel: 16.1"
- Weight: 7.3 lbs.
- Length: 32"-35.25"
- Muzzle Threads: 1/2x28 TPI
- Rifling: 1:7 RH
|Product Type||AR-15 Rifle|