Clearly a Step Up—all IC rifles are built on the patented LWRCI™ short-stroke piston system and come with a fully-ambidextrous lower receiver. Dual controls for the bolt catch and realase, the magazine release, and the fire control selection ensure ultimate effectiveness for all shooters. Our ambi controls allow shooters to manipulate the IC effectively no matter how the rifle is held, making offhand maneuvers easy when accommodating for barriers or injury.
Our dual-control lower receiver with its dramatically improved functionality is compatible with all legacy AR-15 pattern upper receivers. The Monoforge™ upper receiver is machined with our own integrated rail base that is lighter and stronger than our former two-piece designs. The rail system is easily configurable with rail segments, and our optional full quad rail installation is quick and simple to swap out using the ten retaining screws. The IC monoforged upper receiver eliminates the standard barrel nut; the barrel is secured by a proprietary non-indexing torque ring which provides even, full circumferential pressure on the barrel extension for absolute optimal ?t and function.
Like all LWRCI™ rifles and carbines, the IC line is manufactured with barrels cold hammer forged in our factory. Each model in the IC family comes with our proprietary Spiral fluted barrels that are 20% lighter than non-fluted barrels of the same diameter, cool faster and consistent torque setting for greater accuracy. IC – Individual Carbine= Improved Carbine. The Individual Carbine impressively improved, showing that, at times, evolution can be accelerated.
- Monoforge™ upper receiver with integrated rail-base is stronger and lighter.
- Newly designed extended 12” user-configurable rail system for longer reach and added versatility. LWRCI™ design feature, scalloped- cut rail, provides easy access to 2- position adjustable gas block. Allows the shooter to quickly switch between suppressed and unsuppressed operation.
- Full length Picatinny top rail accommodates both day and night optics.
- LWRCI™ Skirmish Sights
- LWRCI™ cold hammer-forged NiCorr -treated spiral fluted barrel is 20% lighter than unfluted barrel of same diameter. Increased surface area speeds cooling.
- LWRCI™ Enhanced Fire Control Group is Nickel-Boron coated for a smooth, crisp trigger pull with positive reset. Every investment casting is x-rayed to ensure highest quality standards are maintained.
- Dual control fully ambidextrous lower receiver includes bolt catch and release, magazine release and fire control. Easy access from both sides of the rifle.
- LWRCI™ Ambidextrous Charging Handle.
- LWRCI™ Ambidextrous Sling Mount with integrated quick-detach points.
- LWRCI™ manufactured Adjustable Compact Stock with integrated quick detach points.
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email their license to [email protected] or they can also fax it in. Please give us a few days to process the information.