The IC Enhanced rifle uses our Cold Hammer Forged barrels that are spiral fluted to reduce weight. They include a two position gas block, with a bayonet lug, that can be switched between suppressed and non-suppressed modes. This feature enables the user to restrict the gas flow to the piston system, allowing the rifle to run smoothly and compensate for the added back pressure resulting from running a suppressor. We complete the upper with our modular rail in a nine inch length. This handguard utilizes individual rail sections that allow the owner to place accessory rails where they are needed while retaining the slick, low profile nature of the rest of the handguard.
The IC-Enhanced is perfect for those who wish to have a fluted barrel along with an adjustable gas block, allowing you to shoot suppressed.
The IC-Enhanced is essentially identical to the IC-SPR mechanically; with a shorter rail and adjustable gas block.
- Barrel Length: 14.7", 16.1" Spiral Fluted
- Weight (unloaded): 7.1lbs (16.1" barrel)
- Length (overall): 32" - 35.25" (16.1" barrel)
- Rate of Fire: Semi Auto or Select Fire 700 rpm (+/- 100rpm)
- Rifling: 1/7" RH
- Trigger: LWRCI Enhanced Fire Control Group
- Stock/Pistol Grip: LWRCI Compact Stock / Magpul MOE Plus
- Sights: LWRCI Skirmish
- Magazine: Magpul 30 rd. P-Mag
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email their license to [email protected] or they can also fax it in. Please give us a few days to process the information.