LWRCi Individual Carbine SPR 5.56 Rifle - 14.7" (Pinned) FDE
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
The IC SPR variant utilizes the same Cold Hammer Forged, spiral fluted barrel as the IC Enhanced. The SPR employs a low profile fixed gas block for the piston system and a longer 12 inch user-configurable, modular rail system. Topped with their low profile Skirmish Sights, the IC line of rifles is the latest evolution in the LWRCI 5.56 rifle.
The IC-SPR is their flagship and most popular model. This is a great all-around 5.56 rifle that utilizes LWRC’s most popular features; fluted barrel, ambi controls, and SPR modular rail system.
- LWRC ADJUSTABLE COMPACT STOCK
- LWRC HIGH EFFICIENCY FH
- LWRC FLIP UP SKIRMISH SIGHTS
- LWRC ENHANCED FIRE CONTROL GROUP
- LWRC AMBIDEXTROUS SLING MOUNT
- LWRC MODULAR 12” RAIL SYSTEM
- LWRC AMBIDEXTROUS CHARGING HANDLE
- FULLY AMBIDEXTROUS LOWER RECEIVER
- FLUTED NICORR TREATED BARREL
- MOE+ GRIP
- COMES WITH PICITANY RAIL SECTIONS FOR ATTACHMENTS
- INCLUDES (1) 30RD MAGAZINE
- CALIBER 5.56 NATO
- BARREL 14.7" (PINNED) 16.1"
- WEIGHT 7.0 lbs
- LENGTH 32-35.25""
- MUZZLE THREADS 1/2x28
- RIFLING 1:7” RH
|Product Type||AR-15 Rifle|
|Color||Flat Dark Earth|