LWRCi REPR MKII 7.62x51 Rifle - 20" Tungsten
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
The LWRCI Rapid Engagement Precision Rifle (R.E.P.R.) is a full-spectrum weapon system designed to put devastating 7.62 mm NATO rounds on target in a variety of real world applications. LWRCI's build for the CSASS Program was based upon the design of the R.E.P.R., and they are proud to present that design to their operators as the R.E.P.R. MKII. New for 2017, the MKII improves upon the dependability, accuracy, and aesthetics that made the original R.E.P.R. a success.
The R.E.P.R. MKII is built for high performance in a multitude of roles. Offered in a 20" barrel length, there's no situation that this system can't cover. The MKII comes fully loaded with a Geissele trigger, a premium stock solution from Magpul, and an LWRCI muzzle brake, meaning you'll get the best performance possible straight out of the box.
- LWRCI™ Tunable Gas Block
- Patented LWRCI™ short-stroke gas piston system offers unparalleled reliability and easy maintenance
- Monoforge™ Side-Charging upper receiver with integrated rail-base is stronger than the standard-pattern upper
- Proof Research .308 20" Stainless Steel Barrel
- Fully-ambidextrous lower receiver controls include the bolt catch and release, the magazine release, and the safety selector
- LWRCI™ Advanced Trigger Guard is oversized to allow for easy operation with gloves
- Geissele® SSA-E 2-Stage Precision Trigger
- LWRCI™ Ambidextrous Charging Handle
- LWRCI™ Skirmish™ Sights
- ULTRA Muzzle Brake
- LWRCI Enhanced Pistol Grip
- Magpul® PRS Gen 3 Adjustable Stock
- Capable of Sub-MOA Accuracy
- Caliber: 7.62 X 51 NATO
- Barrel: 20"
- Weight: 10.4 lbs (4.71 kg)
- Length: 41.25" (104.8 cm)
- Muzzle Threads: 5/8 X 24 TPI
- Rifling: 1:10” RH
- Capacity: (1) 30 Round Magazine
|Product Type||AR-10 Rifle|