M1 Machining AR-9 80% Billet Lower Receiver - Black Cerakote
Please Note: We cannot ship these 80% lowers to New Jersey
If you are building an AR9 you have come to the right place, and what better way to start than with the AR9 80% Lower Receiver.
For 80% AR9 Lower receiver the FFL (Federal Firearm License) transfer fee is unnecessary. As a matter of fact, the only part that the government has regulated is the stripped lower receiver. This, therefore, implies that background checks and laws apply to stripped lower receivers as they apply to complete pistols, rifles, and so on and so forth. Once you mill the 80% lower receiver, it is possible to purchase all other parts without hassles and have them delivered right to your doorstep.
The M1 Machining 80% AR9 Lower Receiver is the base of any AR9. The reason why an FFL is unnecessary is that by design, the 80% lower receiver demands that the builder mills out the firearm control group area. This converts the 80% lower into a full complete AR9 lower receiver. This is done using a milling jig, such as the Milling Jig from M1 Machining and other basic tools such as the drill press, drill, standard hand-drill or a router along with a set of drill bits. The process is quite straightforward and the kits are available with video tutorials and paper manuals.
- MIL-SPEC Type III hard coat anodized in Black
- Accepts Glock Magazines
- 7075-T6 Heat Treated Aerospace 7075 Billet Aluminum;
- Completed weight: 10 ounces;
- Integral winter trigger-guard for added strength;
- Flared magwell to improve mag changes;
- NO FFL is required for purchase, item can be shipped directly to your home;
- As determined by the firearms technology branch of the ATF, this lower receiver is not classified as a “firearm” as defined by the GCA of 1968.
- The M1-AR9 may not be compatible with all other Manufacturers Jigs.
Again, assembling the lower receiver can be challenging and frustrating so it is recommended to get guides from a reliable source/forums. No special tools should be required to complete assembling the AR9 80% lower receiver.
|Product Type||80% Lower|