Magpul Pro 700L Fixed Stock
Magpul Pro 700L Fixed Stock
The Magpul Pro 700L Rifle Chassis is an uncompromising, full featured precision rifle chassis for long action Remington 700 and Remington 700-footprint rifles. The Pro 700L combines innovative engineering, precision machining, Mil-Spec quality finishes, and an extensive list of purposeful design features with complete adjustability to provide demanding end users with the most comprehensive available precision rifle platform solution for true out of the box performance.
Based on a fully machined aluminum skeleton and clad in Magpul polymer for environmental comfort, noise mitigation, and ergonomics, the Pro 700L is also fully ambidextrous. Capable of fitting both right and left-handed actions with the simple swap of a bolt-cutout plate, and includes a reversible cheek riser and a reversible hinge on the folding version.
- Type III hard anodized machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum V-bedding block, body, adjustment knobs and forend with high-strength injection-molded polymer body covers optimally placed for comfort and aesthetics
- Bedding block can accomodate left-hand actions by reversing the QD sling swivel plate and bolt retainer insert using a 1/8” hex wrench
- Optional Magpul Pro NVM – Night Vision Mount clip on-mounting rail solution is available
- Overall LOP adjustment range is 13.25” – 15.125”
- Butt pad height can be adjusted up 1.33” and down .90” and is adjustable left or right for a total of 5 degrees
- Comb height adjustment has a 1" range with a secondary locking knob to eliminate movement in the cheek riser
- Cheek riser features a 3-position fore/aft adjustment of +.375", 0" and -.375" which can also be changed for left or right side usage using only a common hex wrench
- Injection-molded polymer grip with 5 degree forward edge sweep and enlarged palm swell with 7 degree aft edge sweep for enhanced user comfort combined with a .75" fore/aft adjustment range using a common hex wrench.
- Additional grip option included with a more aggressive sweep and enlarged palm swell for the shooter that is more inclined to a less vertical grip interface (8 degree forward / 20 degree aft edge sweep)
- Durable cast steel rotation limited QD sling swivel mounts with Melonite finish fits up to 1.5” push button swivels
- M-LOK slots for accessory mounting on the forend (left-6/right-6/bottom-7) and the stock (bottom-2)
- Integrated AICS pattern magazine well of reinforced polymer construction optimized for PMAG® 5 AC™ L, Standard and PMAG® 5 AC™ L, Magnum - AICS Long Action magazines as well as most other AICS pattern long action magazines
- Large trigger guard allows for use with gloves and accepts most factory and aftermarket curved or flat triggers
- Low-profile, anti-snag ambidextrous magazine release is made of Melonite treated steel for wear and corrosion resistance
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Weight - 5.6 lbs
- Height at Butt Plate – 5.2”
- Max width – 1.86”
- Length – 33.5” – 35.4”