The Magpul UBR (Utility / Battle Rifle), U.S. Patent 6651371, is a fully-featured, adjustable butt stock for the AR15 / M16. Unlike typical collapsing stocks, this modular design offers the stability of a fixed stock with consistent cheek weld in any position. Seven-position length-of-pull (LOP) adjustment is quickly executed with gross motor movement while the integral preset system allows direct access to a preferred position. A robust lock mechanism and multi-shell construction increase durability under severe impact conditions experienced during malfunction clearing and accommodates large-bore AR calibers. The UBR also provides extra counterbalance weight to improve handling on full-length rifles and weapons with muzzle-heavy accessories or grenade launchers. Optional components such as dual-side sling mounts and metal strike plate allow the UBR to adapt to the mission at hand.
Note: The UBR includes the necessary Entry Receiver Extension tube and all mounting hardware. An M4 Carbine Buffer and Spring are required for use with the UBR and are not included.
Made in USA
- Mounts on durable Entry Receiver Extension tube (Included)
- 7-Position LOP adjustability with customizable preset system for fast access to preferred length
- Multi-shell construction provides solid foundation and shields critical operating parts from penetration damage
- Solid fixed stock? lockup in all positions
- Enhanced lock mechanism w/ impact buffer increases drop strength and shock reduction
- Repositionable cheek piece accommodates users requiring extra eye-relief
- Stout construction provides counterbalance weight for improved weapon balance and handling
- Sling Mounts
- Front / Rear - Single-side push-button QD sling mounts (Left-Right Reversible)
- Bottom - 1.25" Sling loop