The Transformer Rail comes with the core chassis (Rail with no panels, barrel nut, and barrel wrench).
Make sure to choose a total of at least 6 panels to complete the Transformer Rail.
If you do not order panels, you will only get the base rail, barrel nut, and barrel wrench!
Get M-LOK and KeyMod on the same rail!
If you are tired of having to choose between M-LOK and KeyMod accessories to fit your rifle, then your answer has arrived!
This innovative rail system allows you to customize your rifle more than any other rail on the market!
With 6 interchanging panels, the Transformer accepts all your favorite accessories!
• AR-15 Aluminum Free Float rail system with ability to intermix Keymod, M-LOK, and polymer grip panels
• Dimensions: 13” length, 1.5” exterior width, 1.09” interior clear width
• Weight: 7.4 ounces for rail, 3.0 ounces for barrel nut, under 0.3 ounces per panel
• Weight installed: 11 ounces (only adds 9 ounces as original barrel nut is removed)
• Barrel nut material and finish: Heat treated 4140 steel with black oxide
• Rail material and finish: 6061 T6 aluminum with Milspec Type III black hardcoat anodizing
• Panel material and finish: 6061 black anodized aluminum and proprietary polymer
• Ships with Transformer Rail, Barrel Nut, Barrel Nut Wrench, all hardware, allen wrenches, and instruction sheet
• Interchangeable Transformer panel system allows for mixing of Keymod, M-LOK, and polymer grip
panels. Other panels, such as Picatinny, are coming soon
• Six Transformer panel mounting locations
• Barrel nut has twice and many mounting positions as a standard barrel nut to guarantee that it will
always line up in specified barrel nut torque values Flush surface around barrel nut- no projections
• Eight QD sling swivel pockets- three on each side and two underneath
• Clears low profile gas blocks and works with all gas system lengths (carbine, midlength, rifle)
• 100% Designed and Made in the USA
• Multiple Patents Pending
The Transformer Rail comes with the core chassis (Rail with no panels, barrel nut, and barrel wrench). Make sure to choose a total of at least 6 panels from the pulldown menus for a complete Transformer Rail. If you do not order panels, you will only get the base rail, barrel nut, and barrel wrench!
Customer Reviews (1)
- AmazingReview by Joe