Master of Arms AR-15 Titanium Bolt Carrier Group w/ Deadblow Kit
The Nyx Titanium Carrier will lighten your load and improve your ride
Our solution treated and aged titanium bolt carrier group. It’s got a dead blow mechanism in the tail end that uses one of three weights (aluminum, brass, or tungsten) to do a couple of things for you.
- Reduce reticle bounce
- Reduce bolt bounce
- Increase reliability by slowing down the mechanism
- Slows down ROF on typically speedy rigs like short barreled or suppressed weapons.
- Reduces perceived recoil
- Made from Solution Heat Treated and Aged, Grade 5 Titanium
- Ti 6Al-4v STA
- All machining done post heat treat to insure no warping or dimensional instability
- Ionbond’s Diamond Like Carbon Coating insures a long service life
- NIB Key attached with quality Belleville washers, no staking required
- NIB Cam-pin is less lubricant sensitive than alternatives
- Completed with American Made Components
- Bolt is 9310 with NIB coating
- Extractor is Manganese Phosphate Coated for maximum friction on the case rim
- Dead Blow Cage at the back of the carrier holds wave springs and weights for a tuned recoil experience and increased reliability.
- 3.98oz Carrier + Key
- 6.10oz BCG
- 8.25oz BCG + Tungsten weight & springs
- Made In America
|Manufacturer||Master Of Arms|
|Caliber||.223 / 5.56|