Maxim Defense DSX-D 5.56 Suppressor - Gray
FFL & SOT Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
Sign up to be notified when this is back in stock
The MSX suppressor line by Maxim Defense is specifically designed to minimize the increase in cyclic rate and gas blowback of a suppressed weapon system. Primary design features include the significant reduction of sound signature, decreasing flash signature, reduction of recoil, and increase in accuracy.
Duty built for the world’s most rigorous demands, this suppressor is designed to be the most robust and strongest suppressor in the category. It has been repeatably tested with SOCOM tables across a variety of calibers and barrel lengths, down to 8.5” 5.56 NATO with M855 ball ammunition, and has survived with no damage or significant changes in sound reduction.
- Increase reliability and longevity with host firearms due to low gas blowback and low gain in host weapon cyclic rate compared to other more traditional suppressor designs.
- Drops sound to well below hearing safe levels (specific reduction based on weapon configuration, ammunition, barrel length, and atmospheric conditions). For example, the average measurement per MILSTD-1474D of 134dB on an 10.3” AR-15 chambered in 5.56 measured at the shooter’s left ear.
- Decreases flash, decreases recoil, increases accuracy.
- Fully and easily serviceable.
- Disassembles with common tools.
- State-of-the-art MonoKore design.
- Simple 3-piece design.
- Military-grade materials.
- Adds 7.25” to the muzzle.
- Purposefully built for each available caliber
- Suppressor core has integrated carbon cutters for tube cleaning
- Full auto rated in all available calibers, PDX Compliant
- Can be pinned to a 10.3” barrel to effect a 16” overall barrel length
- Ships with 1/2-28 thread mount for 5.56
- Secondary retention feature for the suppressor tube
- Caliber: 5.56mm
- Diameter: 1.75” outer diameter
- Material Composition: Grade-5 Titanium, 17-4 SS
- Weight: 21 oz
- Length: 7.9” overall length
- Finish: Cerakote, DLC (Diamond-like coating)
THIS IS A CLASS 3 NFA ITEM. ALL NFA RULES APPLY