Easily Installed two piece free floating tactical handguards for your AR15 or M16 in full 12.5" Rifle Length. This handguard will conceal carbine or midlength gas systems using low profile gas blocks. Made by MI (Midwest Industries, Inc.) CNC machined from aircraft grade lightweight aluminum and hard coat anodized to milspec. Features USGI type laser etched T-marks to provide addressing for mounting and remounting accessories.
These handguards provide a Free Floating monolithic looking modular platform for mounting of tactical accessories such as vertical grips, laser sights, LAMs, flashlights, sling mounts, bipods, and optics.
For installation, the front sight base does not need to be removed. These MI free float handguards install over the original OEM barrel nut after delta ring removal (can use dremel to cut off without removing barrel).
Weight 14.6 oz, Length 12.5 inches, Width 2.3 inches, Height 2.43 inches
- No Removal of Barrel or Front Sight for Installation. (Simply cut off the delta ring for a easy install.)
- MIL-STD 1913 Rails.
- T-marked for Accessory Location.
- Constructed of 6061 Hard Coat Anodized for a Lifetime of Service.
- Uninterrupted or Monolithic Look Upper Rail.
- High Quality at an Affordable Price.