Unfortunately, the following product is currently unavailable through Rainier Arms.
Combine with the MS1 Sling and QD Sling Swivel to provide two to one-point convertibility.
Melonite and manganese phosphate finished steel with custom snag-free high durability 1-1/4" webbing.
Made in U.S.A.
- Combine with the MS1 Sling (MAG513) and QD Sling Swivel (MAG540) to provide fast transition between one-point and two-point configuration
- Heavy-duty push-button QD Sling Swivel for one-point attachment
- Light weight yet durable hardware made with hardened Melonite and manganese phosphate finished steel
- QD Sling Swivels and ambidextrous QD shackle allows easy convertability and provides weapon quick-release capabilities in an emergency
- Custom 1.25 inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chafe for user comfort
- Colored webbing is Near Infrared (NIR) resistant
- Sling Assembly Mounting
- REAR - Works with receivers, end plates, and buttstocks that have a push-button QD socket for one-point attachment.
- FRONT - Using optional QD Sling Swivel, compatible with the Magpul RSA QD and Forward Sling Mounts, as well as most other push-button QD sockets for use in two-point mode.
|Product Type||Sling Mount|