Actual configuration may vary from photo. Call us for details.
If you are looking for a 1911 that already comes with the best of everything, the Talon is the gun you want. As you can see from the introductory page, there's just not much left to do to it. We have noticed that a lot of our customers still ask if they can change things on it. The answer is a resounding "yes,...anything". We're a custom shop, so w're not going to require you to buy a cookie cutter gun. We want you to have the freedom to have your gun the way you want it.
It's about fit. It's about finish. It's about value. It's the classic style of the gunsmith's art form. The Talon is the embodiment of everything you love about a 1911.Features:
- Hand checkering on the rear of the slide with serrated slide top
- Magazine well hand blended to frame
- Match grade barrel and bushing
- Real Novak night sights front and rear with distinctive white outlines
- Lightweight aluminum match grade trigger with bar stock sear
- Tool steel hammer and hammer strut
- Hex head grip screws
- Slide stop cut from forging
- Completely de-horned. Not one sharp area anywhere
- Height: 5 5/8"
- 5" Barrel Length
- Extended tactical
- 2 lb. 8 oz.
- Tactical single-side
- Night Sights, Heinie Slant Pro or Novak are standard. Heinie Sights and Fiber Optic Front Sights also available.
- Perma Kote finish in Black, Sniper Gray, Green, Desert Tan, Titanium Blue, Hard Chrome, Diamond Black option available.
- Single action only