Noveske CHF Chome Lined Switchblock 5.56 NATO Barrel - 12.5" Leonidas
Noveske CHF Chome Lined Switchblock 5.56MM Barrel - 12.5" Light Leonidas
Noveske chrome lined barrels are cold hammered forged and made with the material callouts and manufacturing process for the M249 Machine Gun barrel.
The cold hammer forging process work hardens the steel around a rifled mandrel, which creates the lands and grooves. The barrel is then chrome lined to the spec for a M249 Machine Gun barrel, which is about twice as thick as that of an M4 barrel. The end result is a rifle that can be run hard day after day. For any high round count, high temperature, heavy shooting, they recommend their chrome lined barrel.
Barrel installation should be performed by a qualified gunsmith. Removal and installation of the Switchblock® is required to complete the assembly process.
- 12.5” 5.56mm CHF (Cold Hammer Forged) with 1:7 twist
- 5.56mm NATO Chamber
- Magnetic Particle Inspected
- Proprietary carbine gas tube included
- Noveske Switchblock ® .750” journal, pinned to barrel
- 3 Switchblock® settings: Unsuppressed, OFF, or Suppressed
- M4 barrel extension w/extended hand polished feed ramps
- ½”x28 muzzle threads
- Weight is 26.4 oz
- Switchblock® wrench
|Gas Block Diameter||.750"|