You have no items in your shopping cart.
The K-Pod is the new mounting solution for Harris Style Bipods. K-Pod is used with the KeyMod interlocking rail system. Features:
- Made from 6061 Aluminum
- Weight: 0.75oz (including screws)
- Length: 2.6?
- Low Profile
- Universal KeyMod System
- Black Matte Anodize
- Designed to maintain repeated grip position
- Compatible with Harris Style Bipods
- Includes KeyMod nuts, screws, and hex wrench.
Customer Reviews (1)
- Decent for the money. But I returned.Review by Matt
Mounting to a heavy barreled 308 gas gun after a day of loading the bipod the aluminum will bend on this mount and bipod will become loose. I switched back to my heavy but very durable pic rail with a yankee hill bipod adapter. That thing will take huge abuse and not budge.
Also the screws they use are way too long and will contact your gas block and in my case force me to mount in an undesired location on my mid length gas system with a 13" rail.
I sent mine back and will see how Rainier handles the situation and will update. (Posted on 2/4/2016)