This product is compatible with Glock17 Gen3 3-pin parts kit and upper receiver.
Is this product legal in your state? We urge you to research your state laws regarding the purchase & ownership of 80% Pistol Frames before buying this product.
Products Included in the "Spectre" Kit:
|"Spectre" 80% Polymer Pistol Frame||1 each|
|Polymer Jig||1 each|
|Drill Bits & End-Mill Bits Kit||1 each|
|Locking Block||1 each|
Customer Reviews (30)
- EasyReview by Gunny
you do have to put out some effort...but is was easy to do and I will be building more...
I built a Glock 34...ran just fine, good or better as any other of my Glocks.......Total investment in this gun was just under $600.00 and about 2 hours of work....best part....no FFL....Nice (Posted on 6/16/2016)
- TrickyReview by Damian
The milling part was fine, but I had to spend a lot of time with the file to perfectly fit the slide to frame. It fits tight, but I am having issues with the slide locking back when I hold down the trigger and racking the slide to test reset; this should not happen. When I hold the slide lock button down and then rack the slide, it works fine, but I will need to trouble shoot this to allow the trigger/side cycle to run like an OEM Glock.
1) I can't disassemble, e.g. remove upper slide from lower receiver
2) Slide lock engages when trigger is held after pull and slide is cycled
1) Slide to fit is amazing, since it was hand-fitted by many hours of file use...
2) Trigger pull is nice, but this partly due to a PWS EDS upper coupled with my hand-polished lower parts I installed...
I will send a not to 80% polymer to determine what can be done... (Posted on 6/6/2016)
- @Disappointing results Review by MatthewReview by Robert
1: push the drill bits through after the holes are drilled and run the drill back out.
2: Do not follow youtube videos.
You get what you put in, take your time, work slow and deliberate, find out which pins go where from a reliable source, make sure your third party kit is correct, right length/diameter pins etc.
Its a good kit from a good company! (Posted on 6/1/2016)
- Not happyReview by Majorwest
- Disappointing resultsReview by Matthew
I believe one of the pin holes in the jig is off, as I drilled where I was supposed to but the ejector has some noticeable play in it. The trigger does not go off unless it is at the very back of the frame and you apply well over 9 pounds of pressure, and I am having cycling problems. Plus, with every couple shots the magazine falls out from the recoil (and no, I am not bumping it accidentally). I have more hands-on pistol shooting experience than most people. (Posted on 5/19/2016)
- No commentReview by Dionno
- No commentReview by Bruce
i will need help finishing it (Posted on 5/18/2016)
- No commentReview by Kadrian
- No commentReview by Steve
- No commentReview by Kevin
Items 21 to 30 of 30 total