Quarter Circle 10 is proud to offer our compact handguard system, designed from the beginning to be the perfect pairing for our pistol caliber barrels and any other short-barreled AR platform weapons.
Designed and manufactured in-house by QC10’s design and engineering team, this is the premium-quality handguard and attachment system for the accessories and tools you want on your firearm. Our lightweight, free float design makes the most of the short barreled weapon you’ve chosen.
The QC10 handguard is made to end just short of the shoulder of the barrel threading (see chart below for specific lengths.) CNC machined from 6061 aluminum, our system is available with the VLTOR KeyModTM attachment system on 7 faces, and a MIL-SPEC 1913 Picatinny rail at the 12 o’clock position. This handguard is the perfect way to finish any pistol caliber build.
Our handguard features:
- Free Float Design
- 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Type III Hard Coat Black Anodizing
- Continuous 12 O’clock Picatinny Rail
- Compatible with low profile gas blocks
- Utilizes a Standard G.I. Barrel Nut (Included)
- 2 QD Sling Swivel Sockets
- 1.575″ Inner diameter allows many suppressors and muzzle devices to be “tucked” into the rail
- 1.700” Wide
- 2.6” Tall
- 5.5” Handguard assembly weighs 4.7 oz. complete
- 7.5” Handguard assembly weighs 6.3 oz. complete
1 Handguard Collar
1 Barrel Nut
2 Low Head Cap Screws
8 Button Head Cap Screws
Tools Needed to Assemble:
Standard Barrel Nut Wrench
Standard Imperial Allen Keys
Upper Receiver Vise Block
Due to the Handguard fitting over the Upper Receiver this product is not compatible with side-charging upper receivers from American Spirit Arms, Gibbz Arms, Matrix Arms, and others.
|Manufacturer||Quarter Circle 10|