Quarter Circle 10 QC5 Side Charging Receiver Set
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
The QC10 receiver set represents the bare essentials for a quality pistol/carbine build. The stripped lower and upper with proprietary parts form a solid foundation from which to completely customize a pistol or carbine. Some customers purchase this kit as an upgrade to their existing platforms, while others try their hand at matching the performance of a QC10 full build with other components. Regardless, the QC10 Receiver kit ensures the heart of the build is American. Made for, not modified, with a connection to Texas that no one else can match.
- QC10 Stripped QC5 Lower Receiver with proprietary parts
- Accepts mil-spec receiver extension (buffer tube)
- QC5 Side Charging Upper Receiver with Gibbz Arms Technology (Side Chargers not compatible with QC10 Keymod Handguards, check compatibility page to assure fit.)
- Latching, Non-Reciprocating Charging Handle
- Engineered for 9x19mm MP5 magazines
- Accepts QC10 Universal 9MM Bolt Assembly
- Type III Hard Coat Anodizing
- No Lower Parts Kit installed
- Made For the AR Platform- Not Modified
- Handguards with overlapping anti-rotation tabs may not be compatible with QC10 billet upper receivers, including Side Charging uppers.
NOTE: The QC5 product line does not feature a Last Round Bolt Hold Open (LRBHO). The Mp5 magazine does not have a provision to support it.
|Manufacturer||Quarter Circle 10|