The most innovative forged lower to hit the market ever! Rainier Arms is proud to announce our partnership with AXTS Weapons to introduce the first and only lower to incorporate a bolt hold back with the mag release button. This will aid the shooter to clear malfunctions quicker and get back into the fight.
Rainier Arms forged lower receiver is made from 7075 aluminum. The best anodizing dies are used for a deep black finish. Features a upper to lower tensioning screw and a flared out magwell for quick mag changes.
Battle Arms 45 Degree Selector CompatibleBenefits:
- Removes six steps from the Manual of Arms when clearing a double feed malfunction.
- The device adds the ability to use the right hand to lock the bolt to the rear while still leaving you the option of using the standard left hand method.
- Greatly reduces the amount of time needed to clear a malfunction.
- Unlike all other devices there is no need to learn to find a new location for your trigger finger as one experienced with the weapon already instinctively makes contact with the magazine release button first to clear any remedial action malfunction.
- Can be field stripped with no tools.
- Only one additional part is required and is completely internal to the receiver.
- There are no screws to come loose.
- There is no weight added to the bolt catch that could cause it not to lock open on the last round like other devices which bolt on.
- Nothing to snag on clothes or other gear.
- Virtually eliminates the possibility of the user's finger unintentionally entering the trigger guard while locking the bolt to the rear.
- When used, makes it impossible to inadvertently lock back the bolt with a loaded magazine left in the receiver. This prevents the possibility of chambering a round in the event the rifle is bumped causing the bolt to drop.
- Nothing to accidentally trip the bolt release when reloading or clearing a malfunction as it is only a bolt catch.
- Allows you to keep a firm grip of fire control - making it much easier to keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction when locking the bolt to the rear.
- Nothing obstructing any portion of the trigger guard - preventing any issue with snagging a gloved hand.
Please have your dealer email their license to FFL@rainierarms.com or they can also fax it in. Please give us a few days to process the information.
|Manufacturer||Rainier Arms, LLC|
Customer Reviews (3)
- No commentReview by Paul
- WowReview by USMC37M
- No commentReview by Maurice