Our Combat Series is built with high quality components while keeping the costs down. Why buy a cheap quality upper when you can buy a custom high quality upper at an affordable price? The Rainier Combat Series Upper starts off with a Cold Hammer Forged, Chrome Moly Vanadium (CMV) chrome lined barrel with Direct Impingement gas operation. We also free float the barrel for better accuracy. Our barrels are matched to the bolt for best results. All our custom shop uppers are built using the highest quality of components, test fired and ready to go. When reliability matters most, professionals choose Rainier. All our custom uppers come complete with a limited life time warranty on all parts & workmanship.
- 18" Cold Hammer Forged Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel Made of Mil Spec M249 Machine Gun barrel steel, with heavy M249 Chrome Lining, (appx. 2 times as thick as an M4 or M16) 1:7 5.56MM - Rifle Gas
- Rainier Arms Forged Milspec M4 Upper Receiver - GEN2
- Pinned Low Profile Gas Block
- Fortis REV 2 Free Float Rail System - 14" MLOK
- Match Phosphate Full Auto BCG
- Raptor Ambi Charging Handle
- Rainier Arms Compensator XTC 2.0
- 4lbs 3.2 oz
|Manufacturer||Rainier Arms, LLC|
Customer Reviews (1)
- Very decentReview by Shane
Only gripe is the upper and BCG came in dirty. It was obviously test fired several hundred rounds. I scrapped off a lot of fouling and dirty lube.
Its a solid design and would still buy it again. (Posted on 2/9/2017)