Rainier Arms Ultramatch MOD2 Remington 700 Barrel
We are so confident in our barrels that we offer a 100% money back guarantee within 90 days of purchase. If our barrels don’t meet or exceed your expectations, for any reason, return it for a full refund.
We are excited to introduce our new line of Ultramatch MOD2 bolt action barrels. Bringing our experience and track record with AR barrels to a new section of the precision shooting community. Our goal with these is to offer the same accuracy and quality that customers are familiar with in our barrels, without the high cost of a one-off custom barrel or the awkward length of many competition barrels. We are so confident in our UltraMatch barrels that we will offer a 100% money back guarantee within 90 days of purchase. If you aren't completely satisfied with the barrel for any reason, return it for a full refund.
Includes Tromix barrel nut, requires a 1-3/16" crows foot wrench to install. Tromix recommends torquing to 65-75 foot pounds
- Blank material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Contour: Straight 0.920", fluted.
- Muzzle Thread Pitch: 5/8 X 24
- Finish color: Satin or Polished
- Includes Tromix barrel nut
- .308 Win - 16" - 1:10" - 2 lbs 8.1 oz
- .308 Win - 20" - 1:10" - 2 lbs 14.1 oz
- 6mm Creedmoor - 18" - 1:7.5" - 2 lbs 10.3 oz
- 6mm Creedmoor - 22" - 1:7.5" - 3 lbs 2.3 oz
- 6.5 Creedmoor - 18" - 1:8" - 2 lbs 10 oz
- 6.5 Creedmoor - 22" - 1:8" - 3 lbs 1.8 oz
Rainier barrels are meticulously designed and machined by precision gunsmiths. Our barrels are turned the same way true artisans have made premium rifle barrels for over a century. Each barrel has a hand-cut chamber and crown with the attention to detail that can only come from highly trained human intervention. While most companies strive for faster production time to cut costs, we strive for perfection. There are no shortcuts with our barrels, period.
We will go toe to toe with anyone and win.
|Manufacturer||Rainier Arms, LLC|