Rainier Arms Ultramatch PDW Pistol
This personal defense pistol was built from the ground up to be the ultimate CQB weapon. We spent countless hours developing this system and spared no expense in designing this fine weapon. We utilized our Ultramatch billet receiver set as our foundation, then added on our Ultramatch 7.5" barrel along with industry leading components.
The UltraMatch™ PDW Pistol features Rainier Arms Ultramatch billet upper and lower receivers made from 7075 aluminum. We wanted to build our rifle by using Rainier Arms Ultramatch™ 7.5" Stainless Steel Barrel. These barrels are the finest blank (Shilen Blank) contoured to our specifications for reliability and accuracy shooting. As always, we designed the rifle to be ambidextrous to accommodate our shooters. Every rifle comes with Rainier Arms Avalanche Interchangeable Charging Handle, built in ambidextrous bolt release, and ambidextrous 45 degrees safety selector. All materials used are of industry-leading standards, each weapon carefully and meticulously assembled with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Rainier Arms Ultramatch 7.5" Stainless Steel Barrel
- Caliber .223 wylde
- Twist 1:8
- Rainier Arms Match Precision BCG phosphate
- Hera Arms Linear Compensator
- Rainier Arms Switch 9"
- Rainier Arms Avalanche Charging Handle - Knurled Handles
- Forward Conrtols Design LDFA Titanium
- Rainier Arms Ultramatch 7075 Billet Upper Receiver Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Rainier Arms Ultramatch 7075 Billet Lower Receiver Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Ambidextrous Extended Bolt Release and Mag Release
- Flared Magwell
- Integrated Trigger Guard
- Battle Arms Development Titanium Pivot/Takedown Enhanced pin set
- CMC Single Stage 3.5 lbs Flat Trigger
- Rainier Arms Selector: 45 degree Standard/Short
- Magpul MOE grip
- Option to choose B.A.D. Sabertube or Thordsen Customs with cheek rest pistol tube
- Grey Ghost Gear Apparition Bag - Two tone rifle backpack included
***Custom Color - Please contact us to choose your Cerakote color. Due to custom finish, lead time will increase 2 to 4 weeks***
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email their license to [email protected] or they can also fax it in. Please give us a few days to process the information.
|Manufacturer||Rainier Arms, LLC|