We wanted to build an .308 barrel using the finest blank and mass produce them to bring them to market at the most competitive prices. Our UltraMatch™ barrels start out as Shilen blanks and contoured to our specifications. We wanted the best balance between accuracy while keeping the weight down as much as possible. The Rainier Match Chamber is a modified .308 WIN-7.62 NATO chamber to produce ultimate reliability and accuracy shooting both the 7.62 NATO & .308 WIN rounds.
- Stainless Steel Match Grade Shilen Blank
- Length: 24"
- Twist: 1:10
- Gas Block Seat: .936 Diameter
- Thread Pitch: 5/8X24
- .308 Rainier Match Chamber
- Rifle Gas System
- 6 Groove
- M4 Feed Ramps
- Proprietary Contour
- Bead Blasted Finish
- Weight: 3 lbs 12.8 oz
For your convenience we have published barrel care recommendations for this product. The instructions are in Adobe Acrobat's Portable Document Format (PDF). You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or higher to view and print the instructions.
If you do not have Adobe's Acrobat Reader, you can download a free copy at http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/readstep.html.
|Manufacturer||Rainier Arms, LLC|
Customer Reviews (5)
- shoots great & looks awesome...Review by Jim
this barrel not only shoots amazingly well... it looks freakin' awesome. (Posted on 7/18/2016)
- Great productReview by Jason
- Most Excellent, Extremely AccurateReview by Thomas
- BEST BARREL MONEY CAN BUY!!!Review by Corey
- Great, Solid Barrel with incredible accuracyReview by Tony