Rainier Arms Willumsen Frame Lock Knife 3"
Rainier Arms Willumsen Frame Lock Knife
Mikkel Willumsen is from Copenhagen, Denmark and specializes in folders, fixed blades, and balisongs. He designs with quality and functionality in mind and adds a modern twist. Many of his knives have a classical feel, but have a 21st century edge that make them unique and sought after.
- D2 steel is an air hardening, high-carbon, high-chromium tool steel. It has high wear and abrasion resistant properties.
- Titanium frame lock provides a solid foundation with carbon fiber inserts for added style.
- Item includes a titanium pocket clip for right or left hand configuration.
- Ball bearing pivot with steel lock insert
- Overall Length: 6.5"
- Blade Length: 3"
- Blade Thickness: .185"
- Blade Material: D2 Steel
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Finish: Polished
- Handle Material: Carbon Fiber, Titanium
- Color: Sage Green, Tactical Gray
- Weight: 4.2 oz.
- User: Ambidextrous
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up
- Knife Type: Manual
- Opener: Flipper
- Lock Type: Frame Lock
|Manufacturer||Rainier Arms, LLC|