Capable of ranging targets to 1,000 yards, the Ranger 1000 gives hunters and shooters the distance data needed to make accurate shots. Primary HCD (Horizontal Component Distance) mode displays an angle-compensated distance reading. Easy to use with a clean display and highly intuitive menu, the Ranger 1000 keeps things simple, yet provides a high level of performance.
Fully multi-coated lenses deliver optimal light transmission and o-rings seal the Ranger 1000 for waterproof performance. Can be set to read in yards or meters to accommodate user preference. Ideal for gun hunters, target shooters and bowhunters, the Vortex Ranger 1000 is sure to be a hit"and ensure hits.
Compact, ergonomic and lightweight, the Ranger 1000 is easy to pack or hang around your neck using the included lanyard. The adjustable, utility clip mounted to the body offers an innovative way to clip the unit to a belt, pocket, or other flat edged surface for easy access. Clip can be mounted to right or left side of the unit or completely removed. Runs on common CR2 battery. Included with the product is one utility clip, a neck lanyard, soft carry case and one CR2 battery.
- Fully Multi-Coated Lenses - Anti-reflective lens coatings provide brighter views.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside for withstanding harsh weather conditions.
- Rugged Design - Built to handle tough situations. Compact and lightweight.
- Rubber Armor - Provides a secure, non-slip grip.
- Diopter - Adjusts for precise focus.
- Utility Clip - Provides quick, convenient access.
- Tripod Adaptable - Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
- HCD - Horizontal Component Distance (HCD) mode for angle compensated ranging.
- LOS - Line of Sight (LOS) mode displays actual line of sight range.
- Scan - This feature displays continual distance readings when panning across a landscape or tacking a moving animal.
- Easy-to-use Menu - Intuitive, Easy-to-use menus feature a simple, clean illuminated display.
- Ranging Format - Range in yards or meters
- Range Reflective: 11 - 1000 Yards
- Range Deer: 11 - 500 Yards
- Accuracy: +/- 3 Yards @ 1000 Yards
- Max Angle Reading: +/- 60 Degrees (INC 50)
- Magnification: 6x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 22mm
- Linear Field of View: 315 Feet / 1000 Yards
- Angular Field of View: 6 Degrees
- Eye Relief: 17mm
- Length: 3.9"
- Width: 3"
- Weight: 7.7oz