Rex Silentium SEG-H Gen 2 Multi-Length Pistol Suppressor - 9mm
Ships from Distribution Facility
FFL & SOT Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
For best and critical suppression, use the shortest barrel available with subsonic velocity 9mm FMJ, NO HOLLOW POINTS WITH THE WIPE INSTALLED!!!. Keep it clean and remember that after cleaning use some ablative gel (petroleum jelly or similar) on all internal parts before reassembly. The wipe can easily be replaced as a repair item by you or a gunsmith.
- Full configuration is 8.6" long at 11oz (including Universal Booster Assembly)
- ONE TAX STAMP... MANY CONFIGURATIONS!
- Rated for: 9mm, 300 blackout subsonic, 380ACP, 32ACP, 25ACP, 22LR
- Includes 1/2-28 Piston and Universal Booster
- Hardened, Black Nitrided 17-4 SS Universal Booster Assembly takes most of the abrasion
- Baffles thread together for many configurations and baffle rotation for added life
- Repairable High-Strength High-Temperature Silicone Rubber Cap Wipe (McMaster-Carr item 5787T65 and Punch 3427A26)
- Uses most standard 1.375-24 mounts and QD systems for fixed barrel hosts
- New replacement parts available
- Easy to service and reconfigure
- Easy to own
- 100% no-fault warranty, valid across the known universe and until the end of time
- Won't break the bank!
A 100% no-fault lifetime warranty comes standard, as with all Rex Silentium products.
Please Note: This suppressor comes with a red wipe installed behind the end cap. Do not shoot hollow point or expanding ammo unless this wipe is removed first! When using the wipe in any configuration, only shoot Full Metal jacket Ammo (FMJ)