The Daniel Defense DDM4ISR (Integrally Suppressed Rifle) 300 joins our family of precision-crafted M4 Rifles. The ISR takes advantage of the best characteristics of the 300BLK by integrating key components into one package, eliminating the need for two separate tax stamps. While the rifle utilizes a 10.3" barrel, it is not classified as an SBR (Short-Barreled Rifle) because the suppressor is permanently attached. The DDM4ISR 300's sound suppressor is threaded and welded to the proprietary ISR Integrated Gas Block, bringing the barrel length to 16.145". While the rifle is at the 16" legal limit, the ISRs integrated suppressor will require an NFA tax stamp.
Using the tool provided, the ISR's baffle core is removable for cleaning. With the inclusion of the Daniel Defense Modular Float Rail (MFR) 12.0, it provides the shooter with the ultimate in modular adaptability. This rifle can be run"slick" with an uninterrupted top rail that runs the length of the tube. In addition, the 3" Modular Picatinny Rail sections allow the end user to customize the rail set up.THIS IS A CLASS 3 NFA ITEM. ALL NFA RULES APPLY NFA Disclaimer
This firearm is a regulated item by the National Firearms Act (NFA). Please check with your local and state municipalities for any further regulatory requirements. It is the buyers responsibility to make sure they comply with all NFA rules and applicable laws.Materials & Construction
Precision crafted from the highest quality material available today with meticulous attention to detail, the DDM4 is a proven benchmark in the industry; The DDM4ISR takes it a step beyond what other manufacturers
- Upper Receiver: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps
- Lower Receiver: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point
- Barrel: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:8, 10.3" S2W Profile, Pistol-length Gas System, Salt Bath Nitride Finished, and HP/MPI tested
- Chamber: 300 BLK
- Length: 31 1/4" Collapsed
- Weight: 7.6 lbs
- Integrated Suppressor: All Stainless Steel Construction, 17-4PH Monolithic Baffle, Salt Bath Nitride Finish, Pinned and Welded Assembly.
- Bolt Carrier Group: Mil-Spec MP Tested, Properly Staked Gas Key
- Gas Block: Daniel Defense ISR Integrated Gas Block
- Handguard: Daniel Defense Modular Float Rail 12.0
- Rail Sections: 3 Picatinny Modular Rail Sections
- Made in the USA!