Rifle: POF 7.62MM 11M Rail - 16" Black
- 16.5" heavy contour hand-lapped button twisted rifled, fluted to reduce weight and heat.
- 4150 Mil-B-11595 chrome-moly-vanadium alloy (machine gun rated).
- 70 Rockwell case hardened (Nitride) heat-treated "5R" polygonal barrels are 2x harder than MIL-SPEC and hammer-forged barrels.
- Corrosion resistant, 10x thicker, and 10x harder than MIL-SPEC chrome lining.
- POF-USA .75" (7.25" brl) and 1.5" muzzle devices.
- 7.62x51 mm NATO (.308 Winchester) chamber.
Method of Operation:
- Gas Piston operated, rotating bolt (short stroke system)
- 3-position gas system for normal, suppressed, and bolt-action operating modes.
- C.R.O.S. (Corrosion Resistant Operating System) Nitride heat treated barrel, single-piece gas block, Nitride heat-treated gas plug, chromed gas piston, and NP3 coated bolt carrier assembly (one-piece) all billet machined.
Bolt & Carrier:
- Nickel plated steel bolt carrier, integral keyed, billet machined, heat treated/plated per MIL-SPEC.
- Roller cam pin with chrome plated stem and NP3 coated roller.
- Chrome plated bolt, heat-treated to MIL-SPEC.
- POF-USA Modular Railed Receiver (M.R.R.), free-floating handguard, monolithic top rail system, billet machined 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy.
- 2-piece A3 flattop upper receiver.
- Oversized heat-sink barrel nut.
- Black Anodized charging handle.
- P308, GEN III billet machined 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy with integrated oversized trigger guard.
- Ambidextrous bolt release lever machined into the lower receiver.
- Drop-in, single-stage, 4.5 lb. non-adjustable trigger system.
- Magpul MOE pistol grip.
- KNS Precision anti-walk pins.
- Ambidextrous selector switch.
- Magpul STR 7-position retractable buttstock.
- Anti-tilt buffer tube with four drain holes.
- Black Anodized finish.
- POF-USA free-floating M.R.R. aluminum handguard.
- Interchangeable top, bottom, and side handguard rail sections.
- 20-round Magpul PMAG polymer magazine included.
- 8.5 - 9.1 lbs. (empty)
- All raw materials, heat-treats, platings/coatings, accessories, and component parts on our weapon systems are made 100% through U.S. owned and operated steel mills and manufacturers.
|Manufacturer||Patriot Ordnance Factory|
Customer Reviews (1)
- No commentReview by Joseph
1-including the non-Ca mag release button after your installation of the bullet button.
2-forgetting about Ca's 10rd mag restriction and sending us a 20rd PMag. Fortunately the FFL dealer didn't see it and I removed the mag before anyone else noticed.
3-following my request and not including an invoice with any dollar amount. That saved us at least a couple hundred dollars in tax. (Posted on 8/28/2016)