Ruger Ruger-57 5.7x28mm Pistol - 20rd DDE
Ships from Distribution Facility
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
- Impressive ergonomics include an easy trigger reach, 1911-style ambidextrous manual safety, robust slide release and reversible magazine release latch.
- Through hardened, billet steel slide with lightening cuts is drilled and tapped for easy mounting of optics with separately available optic adapter plate (sold separately)
- Windage and elevation adjustable, serrated rear sight and rapid acquisition fiber optic front sight for fast, accurate shooting.
- The alloy steel barrel features a black nitride treatment for wear resistance.
- Steel magazine provides double stack capacity without unnecessary bulk.
- Textured, ergonomic frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- The Secure Action™ fire control combines Ruger's reliable and proven internal hammer with a short, crisp trigger pull and a positive reset.
- Safe, easy takedown with no tools or trigger pull required.
- Inspection port allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Picatinny-style accessory rail for easy mounting of lights and lasers.
- Magazine drops free on release for convenient reloading.
- Also includes: two steel magazines
- Caliber: 5.7x28mm
- Mag. Capacity: 20+1
- Grip Frame: High-Performance, Glass-Filled Nylon
- Barrel Length: 4.94"
- Overall Length: 8.65"
- Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
- Barrel Finish: Davidsons Dark Earth
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Slide Material: Alloy Steel
- Slide Finish: Black Oxide
- Weight: 24.5 oz
- Slide Width: 1.20"
- Height: 5.60"
- Grooves: 8
- Twist Rate: 1:9 RH
- Includes: (2) 20rd Magazines
|Color||Davidsons Dark Earth|