Rugged Suppressor Alaskan360
FFL & SOT Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL & SOT to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
The most adaptable, lightweight, multicaliber suppressor able to handle hard days on the range, back country adventures and anything in between. The Alaskan360 provides outstanding flexibility as its rated for pistols and subguns up to 9mm and rifles up to .338 Lapua.
This is the first suppressor to use the Rugged Universal Mount, or R.U.M., which offers back end modularity by allowing the Alaskan360 to work with all Rugged rifle mounts, as well as industry-standard mounts. This mount is built from US Grade 5 Titanium and is one of the lightest on the market, and when combined with the Alaskan360, the suppressor weighs only 11.8 ounces.
- Multi-caliber Utility
- Suppressor Accuracy Comes Standard
- Dual Taper Locking System
- Strategically Placed Engraving
- Interchangeable End Caps
- Full Auto Rated(According to the USSOCOM firing schedule
- Compatible with all Rugged Muzzle Devices
- Diameter: 1.6″
- Length: With Titanium R.U.M.: 7.5″; Without R.U.M.: 6.6″
- Weight: With Titanium R.U.M.: 11.8oz; Without R.U.M.: 9.4oz
- BAFFLES: 17-4 Stainless Steel
- BODY: 17-4 Stainless Steel
- MOUNT: US Grade 5 Titanium
- FINISH: High Temp Cerakote®
- FRONT CAP: US Grade 5 Titanium
- At Ear:
- 308: 130.8 dB
- 5.56: 130.4 dB
- 300 BLK subsonic: 123.9 dB
- 9mm: 127.8 dB
- 300 RUM: 139.4 dB
- .338 Lapua: 136.1 dB
- Full-Auto Rated
- Pistols and Subguns up to 9mm
- Rifles up to .338 Lapua
- Titanium Front Cap
- Alaskan360 Suppressor
- Operator’s Manual
- Alaskan360 Multi-tool and Retainer
- Rugged Universal Mount (R.U.M.)
- Rugged Dual Taper Tool
- Rugged Suppressors Sticker
- Rugged R Logo Sticker
- Alaskan360™ Sticker
THIS IS A CLASS 3 NFA ITEM. ALL NFA RULES APPLY.