Rugged Suppressors OCULUS 22LR Suppressor
Ships from Distribution Facility
FFL & SOT Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
The Oculus22 provides class leading suppression with 2 configurations in one suppressor. Being constructed of 100% Stainless Steel allows more cleaning solutions and unmatched durability.
- ADAPT™ Modular Technology: Allows the Oculus22 to have two configurations, so that you can have a shorter and lighter suppressor in seconds compared to months.
- Engineered Silence™: Oculus22 baffles are machined from 17-4 Stainless Steel barstock, with indexing tabs for repeatable return to zero after user servicing. The Oculus22 uses slotted baffles that create a gas seal to prevent carbon and gas build up between the tube and baffles for ease of disassembly.
- No First Round Pop: The Oculus22 features class leading suppression and no first round pop in the standard configuration.
- Revolutionary Mounting System: Rugged strategically place the engraving on the thickest cross section of the 17-4 stainless steel mount for fast and easy replacement should the suppressor become damaged beyond repair, it also serves to make the Oculus22 infinitely upgradeable in the future.
- Extreme Durability: With cleaning and durability in mind the entire Oculus22 is machined from 17-4 Stainless Steel barstock. This gives you the ability to use practically any cleaning method with each and every part of the Oculus22.
- Belt Fed Rated®: Due to superior machining and materials the Oculus 22 is Belt Fed Rated for .22lr and full-auto rated for 22 WMR, 17 HMR, 17 WSM and 5.7x28mm.
- Diameter: 1.06″
- Length: Standard Configuration: 5.25″, Short Configuration: 3.25″
- Weight: Standard Configuration: 6.9oz; Short Configuration: 4.3oz
- Baffles Material: 17-4 Stainless Steel
- Tube Material: 17-4 Stainless Steel
- Mount Material: 17-4 Stainless Steel
- Finish: High Temp Cerakote® (over the entire suppressor)
- Threads: 1/2x28
THIS IS A CLASS 3 NFA ITEM. ALL NFA RULES APPLY
|Thread Pattern||1/2 x 28|