STT-15 PILLAR Billet Receiver Combo with Logo
This is the most advanced yet simple AR lower receiver ever made!
We designed this lower receiver out of necessity and a desire to have a true ambidextrous AR-15 M4 platform. Allowing it to accommodate any and all shooters without the need to add countless costly add-ons. Whether you are a right or left handed shooter, or forced to shoot with your off hand, the STT-15 has you covered! STT-15 is designed specifically for situations in which there's no room for error and you must use your rifle to take that shot!
We machine the STT-15 directly from a billet of 7075-T651 aerospace grade American aluminum on our brand new Haas CNC machinery. This allows us to hold ultra-tight tolerances and make sure that the final product is exactly as designed. The finished receiver is then finished in Mil-Spec, MIL-A-8625 Type III hard anodizing.
Even though this is a tool to some it is a show stopper to others! The final finish is every bit as important as the features and materials the lower consist of! The STT-15 is everything you have come to expect from a San Tan Tactical, and then some. The STT-15 is your final answer in the AR M4 firearms platform!
- Huge 1.38" Integrally Machined Magazine Well Flare
- Ambidextrous Quick Attach Detach Sling Swivel Points With Anti-Rotation Stops Every 45 Degrees.
- Ambidextrous Bolt Release.
- Ambidextrous Magazine Release.
- Bullet Pictogram Safety Selector Markings.
- Set Screw Trigger Creep Adjustment.
- Set Screw Upper Take Down Tension Adjustment.
- Shooter Ready Finger Rest.
- Oversized Winter Trigger Guard.
- Dowel Screw Assembly.
- Ultra Grip Texture On All Controls.
- Weight: 9.4 oz With Ambidextrous Controls
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email their license to FFL@rainierarms.com or they can also fax it in. Please give us a few days to process the information.
|Manufacturer||San Tan Tactical|
Customer Reviews (4)
- quality at it's bestReview by patrick
- 5 starsReview by Sean
- 5 StarsReview by SWAY
- No commentReview by Nelson