The SCALARWORKS LEAP/Micro is the only Aimpoint Micro mount made from ultra high-strength 7075-T6 Aluminum. 7075-T6 is favored over 6061-T6 for its vastly superior mechanical properties where cost is no object, and ultimate strength is part and parcel of the operational requirements.
• Repeatable zero with each installation via precision telescoping clamp.
• Lightest Quick-Detach Aimpoint Micro mount in existence.
• CNC Machined from ultra high strength 7075-T6 Aluminum.
• Intuitive attachment system that won’t back out under sharp recoil.
• Adaptable to out of spec rails without additional adjustments.
• Streamlined profile free of protruding levers or knobs.
• Aimpoint Micro T-2, H-2, T-1, H-1
• Primary Arms Micro Dot
• Vortex Sparc II*
• AR-15, AR-10, SCAR, MCX, MPX, Tavor**, and similar with MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny Rail
WEIGHT: 36.7g (1.29oz) LDM100 / 37.8g (1.33oz) LDM110
HEIGHT OVER RAIL (OPTIC CENTER): 36mm (1.42″) LDM100 / 39mm (1.54″) LDM110
MATERIALS: 7075-T6 Aluminum Alloy/ 4140 High Tensile Steel Alloy
COATINGS: Mil-A-8625 Type III Hard Coat Anodized / Black Nitride.
ORIGIN: Made in USA.
What's in the box:
• Scalarworks Low Drag Mount.
• 4 sight screws.
• Warranty/Manual Card.
• Scalarworks Sticker.
*Co-witnesses 1mm higher than other compatible optics.**Co-witnesses 3mm higher than standard AR-15 rifle.