Sharps Bros Livewire Forged Ambi Lower Receiver
AR-15 Stripped Lower Receiver
Ships from Distribution Facility
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
Livewire is a more traditional style AR15 receiver, but still unlike anything else out there with looks all its own: Heavily flared mag well, ambidextrous bolt release, a stepped transition between trigger guard and mag well, threaded bolt catch pin, threaded rear takedown pin recess and extremely clean lines all around.
Livewire is now made from a forging and it truly sets a new standard in forged lower receivers. Made from 7075-T6 aluminum. Just like all of their AR receivers. Anodized black. Threaded bolt catch pin included.
- An oversized and integral trigger guard
- Ambidextrous bolt release
- A beveled magazine flare that helps you load as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Machined top to bottom from 7075-T6 aluminum, a peak-strength corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy
- A hard coat anodize finish per MIL-A-8625, the anodizing model for model for most military and aerospace products
- Full compatibility with all mil-spec internal parts
- Full compatibility with all other aftermarket mil-spec upper receivers
- Full compatibility with GI standard issue magazines as well as PMags
- Multi caliber mark
|Product Type||AR-15 Stripped Lower Receiver|