Shockwave is proud to introduce the patent-pending Blade pistol stabilizer. Made from high-strength glass-reinforced polymer, the Blade is manufactured to exacting tolerances and fits all pistols equipped with a standard AR-15 pistol buffer tube (up to 1.25? in diameter). No special receiver extension needed. No half-hour installation process. Just slip it on and tighten the large set screw for a rock-solid installation. This veteran-designed and U.S.A.-manufactured shooting aid improves your marksmanship by providing additional support of your pistol while you still hold and operate it with one hand. The Blade incorporates a vertical “fin,” which you stabilize against the inside of your forearm when in the firing position. Or, you can stabilize the Blade against your cheek for a perfect, steady sight picture.Features:
- Fits all pistols equipped with a standard AR-15 pistol buffer tube (up to 1.25? in diameter)—AR pattern, Glock, CZ Scorpion Evo 3, HK9X pattern, etc.
- Available in black and flat dark earth (this listing is for black)
- Quick and easy to install
- Provides additional support during firing
- Weighs a scant 5.0 ounces
- ATF approved for pistol use
- Veteran designed, engineered, marketed, and sold
- KAK Shockwave tube NOT included
- Made in U.S.A.
|SKU||KAK - Black|
Customer Reviews (6)
- No commentReview by Richard
- No commentReview by Everette
- No commentReview by mike
- ATF letter includedReview by Daniel
- Coolest new product for AR PistolReview by Kris
Short barrel rifle appearance and styling to you AR with under 16 barrel.
Not sure how this is supposed to stabilize against my wrist unless held in "gangsta" held outwards 11/5 o clock position. No directions included
Cons: Cannot legally use it as shoulder brace. No ATF letter included. 99% of law enforcement has no idea what this product is, or ever heard of it before, and you risk imprisonment having the bleeding edge of legality. Cops or Feds will hold you and charge you with unregistered short barrel rifle until your lawyer presents the letter from the Shockwave/KAK website. Download and Print a copy now before you are in this situation.
2) sucks without a KAK buffer tube. These are sold out most of the time. Buy one or this will damage a pistol buffer tube. They will loosen and spin off scratching the finish. Don't worry, it covers the scratches. Drilling a small divot for the set screw does't seem to work well, hard to get an exact size first try, and will wobble badly. No not use glue to set it in place, or any locktite or rockset on the screw threads or it will be un-removable. Buy a KAK shockwave buffer tube for $20. Maybe toothpaste would have been a better choice than red liquid thread to prevent it from working loose. Mines stuck and junk now. (Posted on 1/24/2016)
- Spend a little more for one of the Sig bracesReview by Rod