Sig Sauer 716I Tread Snakebite 7.62 NATO Rifle - 16"
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
Familiar handling, unfamiliar power, SIG SAUER has taken the proven features of the SIGM400 and applied them into a potent AR-based rifle chambered in 7.62 NATO. Utilizing the tried and true Direct Impingement System, an M1913 Mil-Std rail, free-floating barrel, aluminum forend, and telescoping stock, the SIG716 is the rifle of choice when you require the power of a larger caliber carbine.
- Caliber: 7.62 NATO
- Barrel Length: 16 in [406 mm]
- Mags Included: (1) 20rd Polymer Mag
- Mag Type: AR-10
- Action Type: Semi-Auto
- Stock Type: 6-Position MIL-SPEC
- Barrel Length: Carbon Steel
- Trigger Type: Single Stage Polished/Hard-Coat
- Twist Rate: 1:10
- Forend Type: Alloy
- Grip Type: Polymer
- Receiver Finish: Cerakote
- Overall Length: 37 in [940 mm]
- Overall Width: 2.5 in [64 mm]
- Height: 8 in [203 mm]
- Thread: 5/8x24
- Accessory Rail: M-LOK
- Operating System: Direct Impingement
- Weight: 8.5 lb
|Product Type||AR-10 Rifle|
|Color||Flat Dark Earth|